What exactly are video games: their variations, classification and genres, also cheats, trainers, opinions, news plus much more
A video game serves to get a attractive computer program or an digital units that implements the gameplay “gameplay, from English. Gameplay”.
Synonyms with the notion of “video game” are the terms “digital game” , “computer game” , “video game device” , “video game for PC” and so on. Within in the English -speaking game space, the phrase " Video Game" is used to denote video games.
Mandatory elements of any video games are:
- Visual interface by means of which the player “gamer, from English. Gamer” controls the gameplay;
- Game environment – setting “from English. setting”, which includes a precise time, place of action, external attributes inside the game with dying light pc save editor.
Normally, such games are based on stories from films, literary works, political events. The reverse method can also be observed when, based on sure video games, full -length films are made. Over the United States went further, giving computer games the status of an independent form of art, or vermintide item hack.
Genres of video games
One for that most common criteria for classifying video games is their genre. Below we will present a separate list of video games genres, which has received recognition of most gamers and video games observers.
Classification by genres involves the attribution of a express video game toward the following categories:
- schooling games “they are based referring to the need to perform specific actions aimed at coaching a predetermined skill”;
- strategies “plot games that require a player in evaluation inside of the situation and make unobvious decisions; something far additional than just logical games like checkers or chess”;
- arcades “games for dexterity and attentiveness”;
- adventure games “"boils" , as remaining a rule. based on historical plots and scripts”;
- digital simulators “virtual prototypes of real objects and processes associated with car management or other devices and the like;
- motion “from English. Action – action; games suggesting constant clattering by buttons and rotation by the mouse; games with an exciting plot, involving active and ongoing actions while using the player”;
- puzzles and logically games “all sorts of board games, including the mentioned chess and checkers”;
- Mixed “any combination involving the attribution of video games to alot a lot more than one genre, for example, motion and methodology that teaches the game and the simulator”.
The main trends contemplating the gaming industry of recent years are a bias to mixing genres, the implementation of high -quality three -dimensional graphics, filling the game scenarios with meaning and dynamics on bf4 release date.
Classification of video games
Video games is usually classified on other grounds. The most typically represented below.
Depending for your number of platforms used, video games are divided into those:
- which are installed on personal computers;
- under which distinct prefixes “consoles” are developed;
- which are installed on mobile products.
Based inside the themes, video games are divided into:
- Cyberpank and others.
The number of players involved can serve as an independent criterion for dividing the video game into:
- Single -user “a single player”
- Multipoling “two or further players”.
The presence/absence of network versions – an auxiliary criterion in your classification of video games are divided into:
- those that allow you to play by making use of the Internet;
- Those who do not provide such opportunity to players.
Depending about the products and solutions used, video games is usually “1” text or “2” graphic “the latter, in turn, are generally two- or three-dimensional”. Most video games are created for people, although their person varieties are designed for other living creatures, for example, the witcher 3 cheat table. These are extraordinary applications or units that make the pet monitor the image in just your mouse around the screen or otherwise show activity.