What precisely are video games: their styles, classification and genres, also cheats, trainers, critiques, info in addition to a lot more
A video game is de facto a excellent computer process or an electronic product that implements the gameplay “gameplay, from English. Gameplay”.
Synonyms using the methodology of “video game” are the terms “electronic game” , “computer game” , “video game device” , “video game for PC” and so on. Within the English -speaking game space, the phrase " Video Game" is used to denote video games.
Mandatory elements of any video games are:
- Visual interface through which the player “gamer, from English. Gamer” controls the gameplay;
- Game environment – setting “from English. setting”, which includes a certain time, place of action, external attributes within your game with satellite reign trainer.
Generally, such games are based on stories from films, literary works, political events. The reverse approach can also be observed when, based on sure video games, full -length films are made. While while in the United States went further, giving computer games the status of an independent form of art, or xcom 2 cheatengine.
Genres of video games
One in the most common criteria for classifying video games is their genre. Below we will present a separate list of video games genres, which has received recognition of most gamers and video games observers.
Classification by genres involves the attribution of the specified video game to the following categories:
- coaching games “they are based relating to the need to perform specific actions aimed at coaching a predetermined skill”;
- strategies “plot games that require a player in examination in only the situation and make unobvious decisions; something a little a little additional than just logical games like checkers or chess”;
- arcades “games for dexterity and attentiveness”;
- adventure games “"boils" , as being a rule. based on historical plots and scripts”;
- digital simulators “virtual prototypes of real objects and processes associated with car management or other devices and the like;
- motion “from English. Action – motion; games suggesting constant clattering by buttons and rotation from the mouse; games with an exciting plot, involving active and ongoing actions from the player”;
- puzzles and logically games “all forms of board games, including the mentioned chess and checkers”;
- Mixed “any combination involving the attribution of video games to a great deal greater than just one genre, for example, motion and tactic that teaches the game and the simulator”.
The main trends within the gaming industry of recent years are a bias toward mixing genres, the implementation of high -quality three -dimensional graphics, filling the game scenarios with meaning and dynamics on lego jurassic world cheat codes.
Classification of video games
Video games is likely to be classified on other grounds. The most generally represented below.
Depending inside the number of platforms used, video games are divided into those:
- which are installed on personal computers;
- under which cherished prefixes “consoles” are developed;
- which are installed on mobile equipment.
Based within the themes, video games are divided into:
- Cyberpank and others.
The number of players involved can serve as an independent criterion for dividing the video game into:
- Single -user “just one player”
- Multipoling “two or a good deal additional players”.
The presence/absence of network versions – an auxiliary criterion for the classification of video games are divided into:
- those that allow you to play by working with the Internet;
- Those who do not provide such opportunity to players.
Depending while in the goods used, video games might pretty effectively be “1” text or “2” graphic “the latter, in turn, should be two- or three-dimensional”. Most video games are created for people, although their person variations are designed for other living creatures, for example, borderlands 2 cheat compilation. These are cherished packages or products that make the pet monitor the image belonging for the mouse concerning the screen or otherwise show activity.